Ellen Bratfisch 1/1 HC
art by minimal means, priceless
This ongoing work is an experiment in minimalism and serves the purpose of identifying art as a most natural part of ourselves and our everyday life. To achieve this, I established some rules:
- It must be done quickly.
- It must be done on the first try.
- It must be made of everyday material or re-use a material in a common way.
- No finishing or improvement allowed.
- Avoid everything that makes it special or outstanding.
- No copies, no editions.
- It must be re-distributed in public.
It must be free of charge.
(Selected works of the series are shown.)